Pixels 360 is seeking an energetic Associate Project Manager to help manage the various aspects and phases of developing websites, web apps and infrastructure projects. We're seeking someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about the digital space and all of its possibilities. The Associate Project Manager will help drive web and web app projects and requirements and guide teams through a project lifecycle, while being able to juggle regular client website updates and monthly SEO-related and system analysis tasks. If you like variety and a fast-paced environment, read on!
Candidates should have superior organizational skills and work with the Project Manager to ensure expectations are exceeded and projects are delivered on time. The Associate Project Manager is responsible for helping resources prioritize their work, ensure deliverables are accurate, and meeting client requirements. To do this successfully requires effective communication with the Creative & Engineering teams and the ability to be resourceful and flexible.
- You're probably fresh out of college or have a couple of years professional experience.
- You possess solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- You have a positive attitude and ability to remain calm and professional during high periods of stress.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications or the equivalent in experience.
- You have a strong affinity to technology, and the digital world and like the idea of working with engineers and creative teams.
- You have practical digital marketing knowledge, including content management systems, email marketing tools, and SEO.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll be taking copious notes in meetings and working with other Project Managers and Engineering to make sure all the action items internally and externally are accounted for and completed. Amazing follow-up, keeping everything moving forward, and managing up so nothing falls through the cracks come naturally to you.
- You'll always be prepared with an articulate and informed answer for the many questions posed by internal stakeholders. Your sense of urgency is second to none.
- There is a fine line between drowning in the weeds and ensuring all the details are organized and tracked throughout the lifecycle of the project. Your colleagues can count on you to provide updates on tasks and projects the team is working on. Nothing gets by you and you will hunt down all the answers.
- Know what you don’t know. This role is about learning but also about understanding your own limitations. You are a fast learner and able to soak up valuable knowledge to adapt quickly.
- You'll always be ahead of the game (maybe a little psychic). Planning ahead, looking at all the angles, anticipating potential problems are your specialty. Multi-tasking to the max doesn’t faze you one bit.
- You'll track project paths, and escalate potential risks to deadlines and deliveries. Support your stakeholders with project plans regularly to reflect any changes to the schedule.
- You'll perform some simple web functions such as content edits and Search Engine Optimization. You will also be involved in organizing and delivering training to clients.
- You'll liaise with Clients and other Project Managers about 50% of the time. 30% will be with Engineers/Developers and the Creative team, and Principals of the company. About 20% of the time will be SEO, content management, infrastructure analysis, and training.
- Entry-level or internship experience in project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot, Marketo, or similar platforms.
- Prior experience with Asana or other project management tool.
- Understanding of web, hosting, and development lifecycles.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and/or SEM.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.