Last Updated: April 25, 2022
Our Policy has been designed and created to ensure those affiliated with Pixels Three Sixty, Inc. of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet, but to exceed, most privacy standards.
If at any point in time Pixels 360 decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you on our website
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, business address, email address, and other company information, which may be used when you request information, or purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookie data, third-party tracking data and server connection data stored in server logs. In addition, Pixels 360 may have to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information through 3rd party services such as Google Analytics (or other analytics tools), including the type of browser you are using, your IP address, or type of operating system and mobile device you’re using, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Pixels 360 does not now, nor will it in the future, share, sell, rent or lease any of its client lists or supporting data and/or names to any third parties. Pixels 360 may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.pixels-360.com. Pixels 360 may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Pixels 360 uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Pixels 360’s control.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Pixels 360 may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Pixels 360.
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
Pixels 360 greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Pixels 360’s products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, or other public means to post a notice.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Pixels 360’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Websites
Pixels 360’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Pixels 360 takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal or sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever and wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the website. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, accounting or technical support) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
HOW TO CONTACT US